COMMON FRACTIONS INTO
To see the answer, pass your mouse over the colored area.
Written calculation by division
13. Show the decimal pattern that each fraction generates..
14. From your calculations in the previous problem, answer the
0.666666. . .
0.444444. . .
0.181818. . .
0.8333333. . .
15. 30 minutes, as a fraction of an hour expressed as a decimal, is
technique of Lesson 12. You will find:
35 minutes are approximately .583 hours.
16. How will you know when the pattern of digits repeats?
When the same remainder is repeated. Lesson 12.
18. Express each of the following as a decimal. If the decimal is not
19. a) In a class of 37 students, 11 got B. What fraction of the students
b) Express that fraction as a decimal. (Round off to three decimal
19. c) Express that decimal as a percent. 29.7% 15.
20. Review of percent (Lesson 14)
20. a) How much is 9¼% of $68.50? $6.34
20. b) $68.50 is 9¼% of how much? $740.54
20 c) 12 is what percent of 26? 46.2%
Continue on to the next Lesson.
Return to the previous section.
Copyright © 2018 Lawrence Spector
Questions or comments?
Private tutoring available.