Return to the Lesson.
To see the answer, pass your mouse over the colored area.
1. 47 out of 100 people responded Yes. What fraction responded
1. What percent responded Yes? 47%
1. What percent responded No? 53%
2. In a class of 25 pupils, 3 were absent. What fraction of the pupils
2. What percent were absent? 12%. What percent were present? 88%
3. Joe had $20 and he spent $9. What fraction of the $20 did he
3. What percent did he spend? 45% What percent was left? 55%
The Whole is the Sum of the Parts
5. A student club consists of 113 freshmen and 200 sophomores. What
6. Candidate A received 1,345 votes, while candidate B received 1,501.
7. In a survey, 110 people responded Yes and 90 responded No. What
Continue on to the next Lesson.
Return to the previous section.
Please make a donation to keep TheMathPage online.
Copyright ©2017 Lawrence Spector
Questions or comments?